Things You Need To Know About Our Auctions
- Fresno Estates & Auction Company always offers:
Auction details and picture previews prior to the sale day.
- Free registration to every auction.
- A 2-hour in person preview before the auction kicks off.
In-person bidding offers a thrill like no other because you will have a first-hand, real-time view of the auctioneer. We keep our Auction Calendar updated with details of our ongoing and upcoming auctions.
Registration is always free. Please head to our service desk when you arrive to register and obtain your bid card
In the event you cannot attend an auction in person, we offer telephone bidding options as well as absentee bids observed by our auctioneer to make sure you don’t miss a single item!
Online Auctions at Your Convenience
Our online auctions present selected works at reasonable prices, attracting both new and experienced buyers. Browsing, bidding, and purchasing are all done entirely online, and sales are open to bidding for a set number of days.
Information About the Payment Process
You will be asked to enter your credit card information when bidding online. If you are successful in the sale, your credit card will not be charged automatically. You will be sent an online payment link to process your payment.
You can also be confident that we do not store your complete credit card information for future transactions as a security precaution.
Other Important Reminders
Upcoming Sales To Look Forward To
Explore our Auction Calendar for additional information about our upcoming sales. You can also check viewing times on our Live Auctions page.
Terms and Conditions
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on the entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items are sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer is responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients are not responsible for loss, theft, damage, or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to Persons willing and able to load heavy items into your vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up on the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after the closing hours of each day.
11. All items, including electronics, are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/credit given.